So Sound® Reverie Lounger
Escape the noise, stress, mental or emotional chatter within your home, office or clinical environments?
While listening to music through your ears provides one level of experience. Feeling the music you simultaneously hear; moves you into a whole body listening/sensory integration experience that is truly beyond words.
Simply, Sit back, Relax and Sink into a gentle and soothing musical massage experience that supports you in becoming fully present, calm, rested and rejuvenated mentally, emotionally and physically within minutes. “It’s Like Lying in a Cello!”
Key Benefits users have shared:
- Enhanced ability to listen, experience and enjoy music more fully
- Feeling of warmth, increased circulation, relaxation and increased energy.
- Mental & emotional clarity, personal presence and sense of peace
- Ergonomically comfortable and supporting the proper alignment of head and heart
The So Sound® Lounger includes the following:
- Lounger dimensions: 80″ x 30″ x 18″-32″ (back adjustable)
- Four So SoundHearts®
- 100 watt class D Digital So Sound® Customer Amplifier with Bluetooth 4.0
- 110-240V, 25V 4.3A switching power supply
- Stereo input for customer supplied CD Player, iPod, MP3 player, stereo system, or DVD player
- And stereo output for connecting customer supplied headphones or powered speakers;
- Power supply and cable;
- Limited one year warranty
“This is Body/Mind Meditation made easy!”
The So Sound® Lounger creates an incredible stress and pain reducing opportunity, you never thought conceivable. It’s unique ergonomic adjustable design enables you to move into a zero gravity position, lye flat or adjust the head and knees to support your needs in the moment. The harmonic resonance you feel moving through you, stimulates the body/mind’s natural relaxation response, enabling the muscles to relax and circulation to improve, while the music you hear, calms and delights your often overly active mind.
Customers are finding significant health and wellness benefits that research in the growing fields of sound and music therapy and vibro-acoustics also support:
- Significant Stress Reduction, including symptoms of PTSD and Autism
- Significant reduction in chronic muscle tension and pain management
- Balancing heart rate and blood pressure
- Energizing and uplifting one’s mood
- Enhanced creativity, communication, performance and problem solving capabilities
NASA and NIH research is also showing how beneficial utilizing “low-intensity, high frequency vibration” is in mitigation of bone loss, possible fat reduction, regeneration of tissues, and regulate critical stem cell processes.